Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't get any adds when i play the game. I want adds candy crush saga in game. What can i do now? Anyone help me by advice. Thanks in advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on Apple devices. After I cleared all history and website data from Safari (through settings on my device) I got Ads for the first time in my game. But that is just what happened to me and it may not work for you. Apart from tricks like that there is nothing you can do. King decide who gets ads and who doesn't and you cannot request what features you get in your game. It's just the luck of the draw.