Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven’t played in a long time and signed into the app and see the level I left off at but no more leaderboard. When I signed into this community site it doesn’t have my progress at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You cannot play via this website now. I think maybe in the olden days this was possible, but not for a long time.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Leaderboard everyone is missing is a feature that has now been replaced by the new friends tab on your inventory screen.
King Community different with Game account