Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good day, please how is it possible that whenever i have collected a lot of lives in Candy crush saga they always disappear after a few days?! Thank you Renata Obložinská ID 989047667774935
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Almost every morning when the game loads I have to agree to the terms and after that I have no lives from my friends!!!
When I have more lives on my PC, it disappears regularly. I have 200 on my phone, they come there often even if I don't ask
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback please check for more info about Lives here and Here
I didn't reset the computer, I didn't delete cookies