Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing for a couple months and never receive my claimed boosters or rewards. What am I doing wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you
Hi Carole @Caroletayor๐โโ๏ธ
Sorry for the delay!! Here are the screenshots...
When you have received new boosters, the count will increase on there! And also, if you notice, you will see "shiny stars" at the booster you have just collected. But, they will disappear very quickly, as you can see them for only few seconds๐
Please let me know if you have any further questions๐ซ๐ซ
Ok, great!
Give me few minutes and I will get back to you with a screenshot to show you where we can find our inventory in the game๐
Yes
Thanks for replying back, Carole๐ค
You are playing Candy Crush Saga, right?
Where is my inventory? I am on level 415. Thanks for your help!
Hello @Carole @Caroletayor๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!!
But, I need more details to understand the issue!! As to, why do you think you are not receiving any of your rewards?
Which level are you at? How many events have you won so far?
Can you please post a screenshot of your Inventory?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. And, to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ