Level 4829

gen_kon
gen_kon Posts: 2 Newbie

I cannot find where to get the dragon out to complete the game! Graphic is not clearly displayed as to where dragon exits or drops out. Can find no help or tips that show the version of 4829 I currently have on my IOS game on iPhone. HELP please

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @gen_kon🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

In some levels, the Dragons hidden under the spawners and won't drop down until those spawners are destroyed!!

In some levels, the dragon babies just wont drop and we have to close the App and reopen it, and play again! It will work!! I am not sure which category your issue falls under!!

Let me give a shout out to my friend and co-Mod @bearwithme to help you out. They also have iPhone just like you👍️

In the mean time, can you post a screenshot of your level board? To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator

Hello @gen_kon - welcome to our friendly community. So here is my opening screen ( I started with three boosters):

All 4 of the dragons are locked in the upper far left side of the board. You need to match the keys that will drop from the top of the board to release the dragons.

You see at the bottom of the screen two yellow candies and a yellow key. You need to make sure these remain untouched until the end. Once three of the dragons are unlocked, they will move down and stop on top of the locked row in the lower left of the board:

See my next screen:

As soon as the last dragon is unlocked it will fall down between the two yellow candies. Then all you have to do is match the yellow key and the two yellow candies and that will move the dragon to the exit in the lower right hand side and unlock the exits for the three dragons on the left hand side.

Then I was able to remove the remaining jelly with my last moves. It actually can be a fun level to play.

Good luck and happy crushing!

😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?