Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone ever lost all there boosters. I had over 100 boosters and then the next day I logged in and there gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I twitch a lot. I deleted the game by mistake. When I re installed the app and only my progress came back. I had 1200 doughnuts 168 star balls,152 box and stripe balls, 22 lollipops and 16 hands. Can I convert 1000 doughnut boosters to hand and lollipops?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links bellow about lose booster Here