Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
game screen is hidden
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I deleted the app and reinstalled but still no change
Thank you for getting back to us!
When you say "reinstalling the new version", did you delete the game app and installed it again?
That was going to be our next recommendation, to try deleting the game app and install it again.
I use Redmi Note 11 phone, game application version is 1.260.1.1. Restarting the phone and reinstalling the new version did not help me
Hi there,
Is this still an issue? If yes, could you try restarting your device and make sure you have the latest game app version installed?
If that still doesn't help. let us know which device you are using and the game app version you have installed so we can ask for support π
You might need some help from the Support team on this. @PummyRaj could you help?
I have restarted the device many times + uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but still the same, no improvement
It's probably something to do with the settings on your device. Make sure the time and date are correct, close the App and restart your phone.
I can't enter the game, the screen is dark so I can't click on the level