Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is this game not working? I have been trying to buy a batch of puzzles & all I get is the word WORKING, and then I have to shut my computer down over & over. Nothing seems to be working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This is for King Games. Please check that game in Google play store . Thank you
Hello @pegasus3 πββοΈ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
This King Community is all about King Saga games, like - Candy Crush Saga, Candy Soda Saga, Farm Heroes Saga, etc.,
Jigsaw World is not one of the King Saga games! Please search on Google to contact the Support team of you game!
I will have to close this thread now as it is off-topic!
Thank you for understanding and have a great rest of the day!!