L14317 CCS : Die-hard accomplishment strategy.

Options
Granny_Chow
Granny_Chow Posts: 43 Level 2

Hi friends.

This was my experience.

This Super Hard level's objective is 25 moves, clear 154 jelly. (Re: screenshot #140). That is clearing at least 6 jelly/move successfully. 

At 1st try, I used my boosters to start the game. Even with the ending free '6 moves n booster' from the app to 'play on', I failed on 1st try.

On retry, I played without boosters to save my precious collections. Of course I failed many times. I think by the 6th retry, the app offered '+5 moves' to the base purchase for 16 goldbars. This '+5' add-on accumulated for each subsequent retry on the failed level. When it reached 50 total offéred moves for 16 bars, I bought it hoping for miracle. Haha. (Re: screenshot #180).

At last, I managed to complete this profound L14317 with balance of 30 moves from the "buy". (Re: screenshot #912).

Die-hard accomplishment strategy.

Comments

• soniayu
    soniayu Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Wah ...! @Granny_Chow L14317 CCS : Die-hard accomplishment strategy.

That makes up 15 tries on this level. I admire that you played graciously with patience and perseverance.

Keep it up.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

2 interesting points from your experience:

#1 - newer version of "old" level has more moves!

I completed this level on 2nd day of release (1 June 23), and my version had less moves, only 23, even with the+3 moves from Win Streak necklace. Usually King reduces moves and adds on new blockers in later versions.

#2 gold bars for extra moves

Once you've traded gold bars for extra moves, you won't get the best deal. I did an experiment, refusing to buy extra moves, holding onto my 10 gold bars deal, after 48 times, I got the best offer that I couldn't refuse.

• Granny_Chow
    Granny_Chow Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

hola ... @MonicaYellow .

You were really untempted at L14239 until 48 times when you gave in to the "buy" !! Was that level soooo 'extremely hard' ?

Luckily I did not meet this difficulty on Aug 26. Could the game coders revised its coding ?From the screenshot below showing the win streak count, it seemed that I managed to complete this L14239 on 1st try n won the Champions Race for the episode containing this Level.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

I was doing an experiment at end of last month to see what was the maximum number of extra moves to be offered at 10 gold bars.

Mine and 3 other family accounts all completed this level at 1st try.

I didn't have Champions Race for a long time , 2+ years, cos I used to complete all the new episodes on the day of release. Recently I was reminded by another player friend here that the Race is actually against recordings of other players. So if not enough players have completed the specific episode, no Episode/Champions Race will be available for that newly released episode.

I have since delayed playing the new episodes and saved them for Champions Race. I prefer gold bars to boosters, especially since I haven't had the other regular gold-bar collecting event, Candy Royale, for years.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?