Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I posted my lowest score for the contest but I don't know exactly where it posted too. Please help me with this.
Thanks
Sheila
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sheila๐ค Welcome back!
The easy way to check our previous comments & discussions are through our "Profile" page. And to get to your "Profile" page, click on your "Avatar" or your name that you see next to your comment(s);
You will see your Avatar and a list of items below to your Avatar;
Now, click on "Comments" --> You will see all the comments you have posted till now;
I checked your profile, and found the thread HERE --> It is Level 6000 Milestone badge contest! And, this is your comment where you have added the screenshot for the lowest score๐
You won't be able to win the contest because, it is a very old contest that was held in August 2020. You can only achieve the badge and I see that it was already added to your profile๐๏ธ
Congratulations for passing 6000 levels!! Many more to go๐คฉ
See you around! Have a lovely rest of the day๐ซ