Hello, how do l eliminate they monster from episode 4999?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Hello @Serrana1967🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English, so that we can assist you! Please remember to use English only🙂

Coming back to your question, let us check the level and get back to you. I will call in my friend and co-Mod @bearwithme to help you out!

In the mean time, can you please post a screenshot of your level board for us? Just need to make sure that the level you and we have are same!

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. And, to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

We will get back to you soon🍫🍫

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the King Community 🥰

I checked level 4999 but I didn't find any monsters there that can frustrate you. There are crystal cases in some places on the game board that you were already familiar with from level 4600. Can you check the level again, if that level is 5000 ie your monster was a frog as below?

If your monster isn't a frog I'd appreciate a screenshot from you just to be a little more sure.

Thank you.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator

This is what I am seeing for level 4999:

As my colleague said - there doesn’t appear to be any ‘ monster’ in this level. Can you please verify the level you are talking about.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?