Gifts

jero84
jero84 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello there, please help!

how do I get extra gifts while playing? My wife and I play the same game, but she gets extra lives and gifts but I don’t, why? What should I do?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @jero84🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

When you said "extra gifts" - were you referring to the Ads to achieve extra moves, boosters and lives?

If so, the Ads are a feature that is still in testing. Because of that, only few players receive it. From time to time, the Candy Studio keep moving this feature to other groups, so that all players can test out the feature. Your wife must be in the group of players that receives the feature right now.

It does not mean that, she will keep receiving the Ads and you will not receive them. They might stop appearing in your wife's game and you could see them. OR both of you might see it in future or no Ads for you both!! It all depends on the group we are in!!

But, please don't be despair. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the App whenever it appears, keep at least 2 GB (recommended) free space on your device memory, and lastly, stay active in the game. All these tend to keep you at the top of the list to receive these test features.

Hope this made sense! If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @jero84🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

When you said "extra gifts" - were you referring to the Ads to achieve extra moves, boosters and lives?

If so, the Ads are a feature that is still in testing. Because of that, only few players receive it. From time to time, the Candy Studio keep moving this feature to other groups, so that all players can test out the feature. Your wife must be in the group of players that receives the feature right now.

It does not mean that, she will keep receiving the Ads and you will not receive them. They might stop appearing in your wife's game and you could see them. OR both of you might see it in future or no Ads for you both!! It all depends on the group we are in!!

But, please don't be despair. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the App whenever it appears, keep at least 2 GB (recommended) free space on your device memory, and lastly, stay active in the game. All these tend to keep you at the top of the list to receive these test features.

Hope this made sense! If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?