Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I play the weekly challenge even if I pass the level it stays at zero
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @40011773🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!!
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are on mobile device, can you check which version you have right now?
I need you to post a screenshot of your Weekly Race, as well as your game Map?
Once you post them, please play a new level and take a screenshot of your weekly race event again, and post it here.
I will have to report to our Community In-charge and ask what's going on! For that, I need your screenshots as proofs.
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.