Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the Season Pass Gold Pass, but the 1 hour 30 minute heart item and 45 minute heart item did not arrive.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. I'm just checking you are aware that in the Season Pass the purchased items don't arrive automatically. You need to go into the Season pass and press the claim button for each item separately. This way you can choose when to use your unlimited playing time.
I purchased a Gold Pass, but I did not receive any rewards.
My game account is sunnam0049@hanmail.net
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . Ill pass this to the Game Team in a meantime please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.