Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Even after winning race twice- thrice my coins are not getting updated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, I don't know if it will help you but I will mention what I do when this happens to me; when you win an episode race what is expected is that the victory screen appears showing the gold gained and the option to take it, when I complete an episode and that does not happen I click on the race icon and when I do that, the screen of victory with the pick up option appears...
I don't know exactly how it's going for you, you complete the episode and the victory screen doesn't appear? or does the run just disappear without explanation? Or do you press "take" and still the gold does not enter?
How is this problem occurring for you?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , For more info please check this page Here