Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, very good morning to all of the Community! What's that new icon next to the question mark? Does this look like it's to remove the account? I don't know exactly, please tell me what this new icon is?
Here is my screen capture:
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great catch π
yes, this is a new feature which allows players to delete their account. You can read more about it HERE.
Don't worry if you click on the icon, it will not delete the game but take you to the page a just shared π
Ah, thank you so much for your reply, @QueenB! I don't want to be interested in this feature in the settings of deleting my account from the game, I will leave my account forever when I have much more time.
Have a great and sweet day today! π€
This will be available for everyone soon. It just got released today to a small group of players to make sure nothing happens to the game π
Good question. I don't have this on mine. Why is everyone's game so different?