My internet is no more working with my candy crush

summybae
summybae Posts: 1 Newbie

internet is no more working with my candy crush

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your internet connection. To troubleshoot the issue, you might want to try the following steps:

Check Your Internet Connection:

Make sure your internet connection is stable. You can try restarting your router or connecting to a different Wi-Fi network if possible.

Restart the Game:

Close Candy Crush and reopen it. Sometimes, restarting the game can help it reconnect to the internet.

Check for Updates:

Ensure that both your device's operating system and the Candy Crush app are up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Clear Cache:

If you're playing on a mobile device, clearing the cache for the Candy Crush app might help. This can often improve performance.

Remember that technical issues can sometimes be temporary and might be related to your internet provider. If none of the above steps work, you could also consider reaching out to your internet service provider for assistance.

Hopefully, one of these steps will help you get back to enjoying Candy Crush smoothly 😀

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    edited August 2023

Hello, welcome to the community... 👋

What is appearing (or not appearing) in your game?

Is the app store not loading, or are contests and challenges not appearing?

Please, provide a few more details and help us better understand what you are experiencing so we can better support you 😊

For now with what you wrote I can suggest that you try to clear the cache (only the cache, do not clear the data) of the game app or deactivate and reactivate the internet on your cell phone to see if it returns to normal, restarting the device might work...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?