Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I currently have the fall feature for collecting orange candy but it doesn’t appear to be saving my progress and there is no leaderboard?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh, that's the qualifiers. It does not appear in everyone's game. They are like that. I don't know why they exclude some players. Or you may have collected all the orange candies for that? That was running from 28th to 31st, but it was just a collection and there was no leaderboard. I collected them very quickly myself and then it disappeared. I am hoping the main event will just start tomorrow. Maybe it will for you.
Oh ok, on the website it says running from 28th - 31st
The event hasn't started yet. I think it starts tomorrow.