Unclaimable Season Pass

Options
CandyCrushYA
CandyCrushYA Posts: 427 Level 3
edited September 2023 in Discussions

It says that prizes are claimable, but there are no prizes to claim.

It says prizes are claimable

No prizes to claim

I refreshed and it worked, and I'm connected on another device to, but please detect that it was claimed on another device while it was open because it bothers me seeing its claimable and there is nothing,

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,407 Level 5
    Options

Don't let it bother you! There are far more annoying things in Candy Crush. I see that you aren't near the top yet, so there will soon be more lovely boosters to claim in real. Always sure you get to the top to claim the best boosters before the event finishes. You know that you can play old levels for this? Level 10 again and again will get you to the top in half an hour. Never pay to open a tier, as it's so easy to get to the top for free. You should only be able to claim on one device. If you close the game on the other device and then open it again it ought to refresh and know the tier has been claimed. In general, if you are simultaneously playing the same account on two devices you need to close the app on one of them between levels, unless you actually want to play the same level twice, for the fun of it.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,412 Legend
    Options

@CandyCrushYA Try scrolling backwards through the Season Pass as you have probably forgotten to claim a reward from lower down the Pass.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?