Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am just wondering, why I spend my UFO booster for tasks of the Chocolate box, but the desk of this box doesn't process it. Per example, the Chocolate box says, I have to collect 4 of UFO boosters, but when I spend one or two, it still be empty.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for my English, I am not good at this language!
I will try to explain in another way. Per example, the Chocolate box gives me a task to collect 400 pcs of blue balls. I take this task and start to play. Playing I collect those 400 balls and it not depends on the fact, if I ended the game successfully or unsuccessfully. I can watch on display how many balls I have got at the moment, 345/400 per example. When I have got all of 400 balls, the Chocolate box gives me the next task, to end 4 of games successfully or to use one lollipop, per example.
One of those tasks is collecting 4 of UFO boosters. But when I use one or two of my UFO boosters, playing the game, it has never been showed up on display. It still be zero. How I can complete the task, if the information is not correct? I have used 2 of my UFO, it should be 2/4 , but it still be 0/4 on the display of the Chocolate box.
I hope my explanation is understandable now.
Thanks
Hi Elena @Elena11199🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I need a clarification... the UFO boosters you are using in your levels -- are they from your inventory/the boosters you have saved? OR were they available on your level board?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫