Not recieved gold bars reward

PSStevens
PSStevens Posts: 2 Newbie

I WON 500 gold bars and when claimed they have not been given !

Candy Crush Saga

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Steven @PSStevens🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive reward in the game!!

Can you please tell me from which event, you did not receive the Gold Bars? And, which device are you using to play the game?

Do you have screenshots - before you received the pop-up to receive the reward, and after claiming the reward?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫

• PSStevens
    PSStevens Posts: 2 Newbie

The race against other players to gold pot!!

The level was either 8023 or 8024.

No I don’t have screen shots.

playing on mobile iPhone 14.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello Stevens @PSStevens🙋‍♀️ Sorry for my delayed reply!!

Thank you for clarifying that you did not receive the prize from "Candy Royale" event!!

To inquire and receive your missing rewards, you will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.

Here is the link to contact them (click on the Green lettered link) --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

• Once you click on that link, a form will appear in front of you;
    • Fill up your email address, name, etc. details;
    • Then, at "Choose a Topic" area --> pick the option "Events or Features Issues";
    • Next at "Choose Subtopic" area --> pick "I didn't receive my reward";
    • Now, at "tell us what you need" box --> explain the issue briefly and submit the form.

You will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. We are advised to wait at least 3 days to hear from an actual agent. So, please wait for 3 days, and if you did not receive any response from anybody, send a reply to that automated email and tell them that you are still waiting to be helped.

Sometimes, the issues will be resolved within couple of days. Sometimes, you might have to discuss back & forth, which causes delay in results!

NOTE: Please do not send more than one complaint as it will only delay the process.

** You can send this complaint from your iPhone too --> Pink Cogwheel on game home screen --> ? icon in the Settings screen --> In the "Help Center" page, pick the proper option to send your complaint!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Hope everything goes well and you will receive your Gold Bars very soon🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?