Level 1630

lilpanda
lilpanda Posts: 4 Newbie

Why this level is very hard 🤬🤬🤬

I play more than 100times but not clear this level

Now I'm thinking leave play candy crush anymore

I'm uninstall this game if this level is not clear than delete for forever this game

Fix this level

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend

Hi there and welcome to the community. This level is marked as legendary so I fear they have made it too hard or perhaps even impossible without boosters. Does it look like this video? ( except it being gummi dragon rather than cherries)

As you can see with a lucky board this can be passed without boosters, but unfortunately King have introduced legendary levels that will not give you a "lucky" board for days, if ever. There are three choices here:.

1. Keep trying and eventually the game might let you win. Watch out for a board like that in this video that will give you opportunities to make special candies. This is what I call a "lucky board". Note how at 18 moves left a colour bomb suddenly drops seemingly out of nowhere. Be careful to take advantage of such opportunities.

2. Give the game a break and come back to it in a few days time. Don't even log in to get your boosters. If the game algorithm thinks you are quitting it might give you an easier game when you do come back to it.

3. Near the end if you are close but blockers remain under the dragon eggs, a switch (hand) booster could be used to move the egg away from the blockers towards the middle of the board. But you would need to have some of these boosters of course

4. Well, as you state, if King make the game so hard so early on then it isn't worthwhile fretting about, so quitting playing is also a good choice

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?