Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Once I got help with money from the store, the advertisement stopped coming again. I am waiting for this situation to be solved urgently.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been waiting for about 2 months, but it doesn't come. It is very ironic that these ads are cut after making the purchase, and it does not suit the KING family. This is why I no longer enjoy this game that I have been playing for about 9 years.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.