Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I find candy royale very annoying. Why is it coming up all the time. I used to be able to hit the cross and get rid of it now it’s compulsory to play it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Royale is the worst. I hate it. They still haven’t fixed it so it has been compulsory for months now. Often makes me turn the game off and play something else. Please get rid of it. Without further delay!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting.This issues is being investigated. For more info here