Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to my lives, I had over 200 now I don't have any not do I have any requests for lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I no longer get lives from friends even after making requests. . What changed?
I am having exact same problem. I keep reaching out to King and I have gotten zero answers.
I am the same - fuming that I’ve lost them and raging they won’t let me play more than 20 per day
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback please check for more info about Lives Here