Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey, my friends can get boosters by watching ads .... I don't get ads, how do I opt in for ads?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, it works indeed. I had ads in my game all of a sudden after playing for years without, and found them soooo annoying! I decided to get rid of them by making a small purchase. It worked a treat, they were gone the next day. I did this twice in two separate games. So it is about time King stopped denying this is part of their algorithms.
I'll tell you how. I found a pattern in King's strategy. You will see ad rewards only if you stop buying add ons from them,the moment you purchase something, they instantly stop your ad rewards to force you to spend more money. Greedy, that's what they are, they don't want to make the game "sweeter", they want more money
Ads not working
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
Please try re-launching the game