not fun

Options
weepyk8
weepyk8 Posts: 3 Newbie

level 3184 just cant be done. I do not have a frog or enough moves as others have told me. I only have 16 moves. I am not buying any more items. This game is now not fun for me. I am going to have to stop playing because its not doing my stress levels any good, please could the people who make this game check each level.

Answers

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,047 Legend
    Options

This level is legendary. This means you can't pass it without boosters or extra moves. It doesn't need checking, the people who make this game have done this quite deliberately.

Once upon a time when there were still lucky boards being granted by the Gods of King it was possible to pass this level in 16 moves as this video illustrates. You might want to give it a break for a few days and then maybe the game will give you a lucky board to help you pass, like in this video.

Don't get stressed by this game. It's supposed to be fun. If it's no fun, then I would advise you to stop playing. There are plenty of fun activities to be enjoyed in life!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,447 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Level 3184 The candy frog consumes any candies it is matched with, destroyed via its special candy powers as noted below, or all candies destroyed by another special candy or combination when the frog is caught in the blast radius. When the candy frog consumes 6 candies , it will reach a state where a "Frogtastic!" voice is heard; that state is created when the frog is totally stuffed, making a belch, and rings are surrounding it. Then if you click it and select a part of the board, it will jump off the board and land directly on the part you selected, Please check this video Here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?