Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Notice when I play and my Profile picture is either blank or some avatar, I lose levels when I refresh and return my Profile picture.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm playing on FB with Firefox and keep losing my Profile pic. When I play WITHOUT my Profile pic, I lose levels when I get back my Profile pic.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting in a meantime . Please try Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In to Facebook or King account .
For lose level please email to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.