Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to get new phone I don't have access to the old one. I have a screen shot of all my boosters that I have purchased and want them back, I also had alot of extra life's and lost 200 of those because you only allow so many a day to be used. All these boosters I have paid for so you can give them back to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters and Lives do not sync between devices.
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters end Lives can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links bellow about booster Here