Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to play Candy Crush there's a message saying I can't play due to regional regulations
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TitanSpeakerman21🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
That generic/automated email is an acknowledgement from the King to let us know that they have received our complaint!
If it has been more than 5 days since you sent your complaint, I would suggest you to send a reply to that automated email and tell them that you are still waiting to be helped. While replying, make sure to follow the instructions (see below image)
If you still did not receive a reply after 2 more days, please keep sending a reply once in every 2 days, and tell them that you need help with the issue in your game.
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope everything goes well and your issue gets resolved soon🍫🍫
I've emailed support as was suggested here but I only got a generic email with links to stuff I hsve already tried.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there They will look into