🗨Share your feedback on the latest levels 14 916 - 14 960

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Howdy Crushers,

New sweet levels are released weekly and every Tuesdays in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week's levels release: 14 916 - 14 960.

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

ÂŤ1

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Summer is Gone, Autumm Games are On!

p.s. Love this CCS Beach Towel, enjoy this type of contest with real prizes. The Happy worth more than Gold! 🪙🪙🪙Thank you Candy Crush Saga Team! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ-`♡´- ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ

• ThanakornWG445
    ThanakornWG445 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Good luck everyone, nice to join the King's event.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Getting tired of the same boring rubbish being served up week in, week out. Episode 1 is just full of blockers. Again complete overuse of jelly jars, sour skulls and rainbow rapids.

Then at the start of Episode 2, Level 14931, is a typical example of poor design. I was trapped in the below situation because of an uncontrollable cascade. The only way I could complete the level was to utilize 3 hand switches.

Then the very next level, is another trap. The usual money grabbing level with not enough moves to fill the toffee order. By this stage I had lost all interest and my concentration level was non existent.

I refuse to play this garbage again, but you will probably need to get the combos going early or use boosters to get the toffee dropping early, then possibly you can beat the level in the allocated moves.

After Level 14932, I can go no further. Boredom, disillusionment and frustration have forced me to stop 😡

• Scooterpie
    Options

I only finished the 1st seventeen levels too. The reason why is 'cause I did not totally think it out... not really much of any need.

Now, last week's last episode was good so can't expect it all the time.

Level 14932 my notes read: almost screwed up, wasn't watching, used 2 UFO's

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,039 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the useful info @Peter_Tornaros and @Scooterpie . It will come in helpful for me in a fortnight. I can well imagine they've made these levels horrible now in the countdown to 15,000. Few players will be wanting to give up this close to the next big milestone. I am as yet undecided whether I can be bothered to play on after that one. I might stop at 15,000.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Christine, I hope that you continue to play the new levels. This is a puzzle game and obviously part of the puzzle is now how to get through the levels with using the least amount of boosters and well just staying alive in the game.

I do not see me stopping anytime in the near future 'causing I am:

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Finished, absolute unimaginative, boring garbage.

• Scooterpie
    Options

I have completed the 1st 2 Episodes. There are some levels that I like. The best so far are all in the 2nd Episode: Level 14933, 14936 (Sam, Oh Yeah), Level 14945.

I have been giving a lot of thought to all the blockers/barricades. Seems that these take the place of timed levels? While this can be exciting too much is not good. The number of timed levels was always kept to a few each week, perhaps we could see that same strategy with the extreme blocker/barricade levels? So far not a real, nail it down type strategy, one size fits all solution for these levels. Make big explosions happen, hehe!

No undoable levels so far. Maybe I used too many boosters on some but probably some of that is also on me. ┬┴┬┴┤ʕ•ᴥ├┬┴┬┴

• Scooterpie
    Options

Finished the new levels. The 3rd Episode was the best one to me. My favorite level was 14949. Had a full candy necklace/winstreak and used all starting boosters, one being the CW. I used 2 hands to get CB + CB from the get go. Fun start, set up the beginning, crazy fun with CW's.

Getting ready for Level 15,000, did not save any new levels, it is the way of the week for me.

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

Finished first episode. My problem was with 14924. I got “no moves possible. End of game” before I even could get started.

Very frustrating. Not only did I lose the game and my boosters, but this also broke my candy royale (I had almost finished it, only two more levels to go) as well as my “win streak 5 string” and without the starting boosters from the “win streak 5 string” it made it also more difficult to stay ahead in the weekly race … all because of an impossible starting board that is out of my control.

This happens from time to time. Most often because some starting boosters.

This time I earned free timed starting color bomb & fish boosters (and I watched a video for another free starting booster) which clogged up the starting board.

I understand this can happen but King should just give you a new board/free play without penalizing you (lost boosters, lost winning streaks (candy royale, win string 5)).

I posted this before (same happened with other levels). Seems like an easy player-friendly fix: if you can’t start play because no moves are possible, you get a new board; but nothing had changed.

QueenB: Something maybe for you to look into 😉 ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?