Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only play on my PC...I don't even have a mobile device. Why is my game in phone mode(portrait)? I've been playing for many years but if this is not fixed I will have to stop playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, you are right, they don't care about them either. They have lost a lot of players through this. Check out the link above.
This makes no sense. What about your players who have vision problems and need a large screen? You have now lost a player.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.
You can also find more information about the change here