Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can’t I receive lives from friends anymore? The envelope is grey and open, but I know that my friends have sent lives. This has been going on all day today and yesterday. I play on my iPad as well as my iphone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there!
The game app might have lost connection so try disconnecting the game from your Facebook account, close the game app, open it again and reconnect to your Facebook account.
Make also sure the game app is always up to date. Hope that does trick 😀
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info Here