Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a coupon for candy crush using my okay points but cannot figure out how to use them. The coupon isn't available when I go into the game to make a purchase
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
King doesn't have access to Google play points, I'm sorry. It is Google that handles your in-app purchases through your Google Play account. For purchases/payment methods issues, Google Support is the one that can help