Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why cant I purchase anything in candy crush although my visa and Internet are working in any other purchase on Google play store
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry, I've never seen this error before...
No purchase approved. I attached an image of the game response
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please contact Google Play Support directly.
Google Play handles all transactions and purchases in all your games and app on Android devices.
Hi, what exactly is going on with your game? The store does not load? No purchase approved? Is the store empty? Or something else?