Impossible

Avamila59
Avamila59 Posts: 8 Level 2

3165 is impossible to win with just 17 life to win 116

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

Agreed. I just tried it. Used all three starting boosters, two free switches and one UFO to beat it. It's a Legendary level. Legendary means: Can't be done without boosters or paying for extra moves. That is "the New Candy Crush". It's pay to play from here on.

For your information, players like myself who are approaching level 15,000 had a much easier time when we were at your level range as the game has changed so much in recents months. We used to get lucky boards if we failed to pass a level repeatedly. If you want to see what a lucky board looks like check out the videos on YouTube. We used to post these here to help players beat a level with tips, but what's the point now? The only tip for this level I would give you is to try clear the jelly off those rows where the candy swirls drop, if you have the chance, before more of the horrid swirls drop. So watch out for opportunities to get those in time and watch for any opportunities to make striped candies or colour bombs. But on a gameboard like this you are left with few choices at the beginning and often with only one choice of move. This type of level is fixed to set you up to lose and you will only pass when the game lets you pass....

Here is my try without boosters, let me see how I fare....

Oh well, I guess I must be rubbish at this game:

Sod it, I'll post the video for you as well here, just to show you what a lucky board looks like, should you ever get one. See how a colour bomb miraculously drops from the top with 10 moves left? And then there are opportunities to create more colour bombs near the end. If you see such opportunities, take advantage. Also, for us who are curious about how the game works, if you do manage to pass this one without buying extra moves, please post here and let us know how. I'd love to know if lucky boards do still exist in legendary levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?