Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help with level 3165
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I already looked up on you tube but it still doesn’t help me at all.
I only have 16 life to complete which is impossible for me with no booms
@Avamila59 did you see my comments on the video and level in your other post "Impossible"? I had answered over in discussions before you posted here.
I answered your question over in Discussions. I spent two hours trying to pass the level so I hope you found my post there!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is you level 3165 look like this ?