Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won my episode but did not get the 45 goldbars. It was my 64 win at a roll. Now i have to start all over again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
.....
Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get in touch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.
Do you have an answer yet ? Do i get my 45 goldbars ?
Hello
For me the issue started 2 days ago. I got my goldbars al the time , accept the last episode. I was playing candy crush. I did not get an error , he just went to the first game of a New episode without giving me anything. I did not get the goldbars at a later time , i lost the 45 goldbars and now i have to start at 25 again.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Please check this page for more info