Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After I finished the last episode race a new race did not start. I did another 3 levels and still no episode race. I am currently on level 4365. How do i resolve this?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Whenever new episodes race start other opponent already win ?
mine disappeared a few days ago. why?
I briefly lost the episode race recently but I got it back by closing Candy Crush, rebooting my phone, and then reopening CandyCrush. Make sure you are always connected to the Internet as well.
Hi, is the race flag icon showing for you? If it is, click/tap on it and see what appears...
About the last race you did, did you complete it? If so, when you finished the episode did the victory animation with the gold gained appear on your screen?
If you don't understand which icon I'm referring to, come back here and ask and I'll post a print...
So are the episode races gone. How else do u acquire gold bars ?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.
After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game