Helpe me 10099

Options
memeee
memeee Posts: 22 Level 2

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,421 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @memeee🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

It has been few hours since you have posted your question! Are you still looking for help?

Let me call in my friend and co-Mod @bearwithme to give you tips to win this level👍️

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @memeee and welcome to our friendly community!

This is a super hard level and of course there are all those chocolate spawners on three sides of the boards. You need to get 4 chocolates on the board and then destroy them as early as possible since that will place licorice enclosed cbs on the board that you can use once you open them, to help clear the board. Also because there are only 4 colors I found it pretty easy to make cbs and in fact had a cb create itself and land on top of one of the uncovered cbs so I could set off a cb/cb combo.

You need to get rid of the spawners in the center of the board so the dragons are released. If you can get rid of the bubblegum, it will not only help clear the board, but it will also reveal the vertical striped candy at the bottom of the center column that you can match 4 times to get rid of those spawners in the center. In addition as you clear the board you should activate the jelly fish at the same time, so you can clear all the jelly.

This can be challenging, but there are enough potential helpful things on the board, once released/uncovered that you can complete the level in the moves provided.

Good luck and happy crushing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?