๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Not receiving Lives

Options
taloi
taloi Posts: 12 Level 2

I have not been receiving lives for almost a week, and to be quite frank, am sick and tired of these automated messages they keep sending on how to fix the problem, because they simply don't work. There is obviously a glitch somewhere that they are not aware of or just don't care. Knowing them, they are probably blocking it so people buy more lives haha

And while I am having a rant...... I CANNOT SEE THE DAMN GAME!!!!

I wear glasses and still really , really struggling to see it.

So I guess my question would be-

1. Has anyone had success fixing either of these issues, and how?
  2. Are there other support contacts that we can contact to get actual answers instead of automated ones?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,706 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @taloi๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to know that you are not receiving Lives from your friends!!

1) When you complained that "you cannot see the game" --> I am assuming that you are talking about how the screen has become small, right?

Unfortunately, it is not a glitch in your game!! It is a change that the Candy game Studio has brought in on all devices and platforms!! Now, it looks like we all are playing on a mobile device, even when we are using computer browser!! As players, we cannot do anything about it, except leave our feedback that we do not like it๐Ÿ˜•

2) With regards to "automated answers" --> When we send a complaint to the Customer Support team, they send us an automated email as an acknowledgement. Usually, it will take 3 to 5 days for an actual agent to send a reply to us. If you did not hear from anybody by then, you will have to send a reply to that first automated email you have received initially.

** No matter how many complaints you send, you will receive the automated email as an initial response, and that is the procedure.

I would suggest you not to send anymore complaints but, send a reply to that automated email (if it is more than 3 days since you received it), and inform them that you are still waiting to be helped. And, stay in that email thread only and keep conversing with the agent that gets in touch with you๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Please let me know if you need any further assistance or clarifications.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great week ahead๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?