Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I play the same game that I play on my laptop on my pc?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello dear @Hurst3🤗
I am very glad to know that you have figured out how to download and sync the game🤩😍
Thank you for joining the Community! We will be here if you need us in the future!
Keep having fun in your game(s) and have a great week ahead🍫🍫
Thank you for responding to my question that I posted a little earlier. I, at first, was unable to download Candy Crush on my pc for some unknown reason. I tried again a few minutes ago and it finally allowed me to download the game. I also wanted to make sure I was able to play on the same level as I was on my laptop. I figured out how to sinc the two and now everything is working fine. Thank you for your attempt tp help me.
Hello @Hurst3🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question!! What do you mean by "how to play the same game on laptop and pc"?? Do you find yourself at different levels on both your devices?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon!