Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How many players have reached level 10000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Gindom and Welcome to this King Community!
Congratulations on your amazing progress in Candy Crush Saga! Did you know that we offer exclusive badges for your Community profile for significant achievements in Candy Crush Saga?
You are eligible to claim badges for milestone levels 1K through 10k by posting a screenshot of your game map in each of the relevant discussions. The badges must be claimed individually and can be found by viewing the following post ‡οΈ
And, I hope you will join some of our other activities in our Candy Crush Saga forum for opportunities to earn more badges or gold bars or boosters for your game.
I reached my 10298 level See image. Looking for my badge.
and now I hs e the glitch. Thats how I found this. Closing and reopening doesnβt help.
Congratulations!
I have so enjoyed playing Candy Crush most days and I am very pleased to have reached this level.
Millions
I reached 10k yesterday.
I have
ππππ
I'm at level 9910. So far, no one has challenged me as much as 9 thousand levels. It may not be in the gold. Advanced levels are very difficult to progress without saving. I doubt if I can see 10,000
Was pleased yo reach my 5k level. Long way to go to 10k but who knows...I'm up for the challenge! :)
Millions. Only King know how many, but they won't share that information.
Hello @kfaust9856π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
This is our --> Level 10000 milestone badge thread (click on the green lettered link)!!
Many of the Candy Crushers that beat the level 10,000 have joined that discussion and posted that they have won the level.
As you can see, as of now, the thread contains 105 pagesπ Means, that many players have crushed the level already and many more out there who did not join the Community yetπ«π«