Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have not received any lives from friends for days now. Usually get at least 20 a day. I click on my icon to send friends lives all the time. I can still do that but I'm just not receiving any. Why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me neither
In this case, only a moderator will be able to inform you better, or they are already regulating it. As you said, you received more than 20 lives a day.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info Here
I have already done that
Take a good look and ask some friends and you will receive it.