Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was just playing and clicked on envelope to add more and they are gone! I had like 200. What the heck? 😢
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @shima5142🙋♀️
Thank you for clarifying that you did not update your game! Are you using a mobile device or a computer?
And no I didn’t update anything.
thank you
now I can’t play all my lives, I used 5 and won’t let me use the others left??? Envelope is blank like I ran out of lives but I didn’t use all of them yet. What is going on?
Hello @shima5142 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost all your stored lives!!
Did you update your game? Sometimes, when we install the updates, the game makes room for the updates by removing boosters and Lives!! May be this might be what happened in your game🤔🤔
I will ask and try to find out our Candy In-charge. Please wait till tomorrow to hear back from us.
If you have anything else to add in the mean time, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫