Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I have one online account and one that I use in the app, how do I merge with one another?
sorry, if it has been asked and answered.
thank you,
Purple glitz
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DitzyGlitzy 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you log into the game on both your devices with same account details or different accounts?
If you sync your game accounts, the game will be same on both your devices.
Reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫