Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m experiencing an issues with candies not looking correct. Can’t play at all. I had a 5m booster activated and I used two lives. Not going to be able to play tonight.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported. Please Force close the Apps and log in again
For more info here
Hi welcome my friend sorry to hear you are having trouble
I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can advise you better 💓
@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas