Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to play and also want to enjoy the chat with my friends but there is no option of chat with friends. Please add this feature as soon as possible. I'm not going to wait for a long time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jusme6🤗 Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
Next to "Go to level" feature, facility to "Chat with friends" is another feature many players are asking! Hopefully, Candy Crush Saga team considers that in future🤞
Have a great rest of the day & a wonderful week ahead🍫🍫
I have been wondering this ever since I first started playing. I don't understand it would make the game alot more fun. I've gotten to the point I feel like they just want people's money. They don't really care about you enjoying the game. Sorry that's just my opinion.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Ill pass this to the game team . The Candy Crush Saga game does not have a Chat feature If you are using Facebook to log into the game, you can chat with your friend on FB Messenger! Other than that, there is no option to talk with our friends in the game!!