We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why is candy crush saga now on portrait only?

ashleytt
ashleytt Posts: 5 Level 2

Is CC Saga going to go back to landscape any time soon? I have stopped playing since it went to portrait, this was the final straw in a line of not very good changes to the game. The portrait mode takes the cake it is too annoying to have to scroll up and down to play the game, and the screen is too small. Please revert to landscape.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.

You can also find more information about the change here

• ashleytt
    ashleytt Posts: 5 Level 2

Thank you for the response. I cannot tolerate the game in portrait on my PC, therefore I will no longer be playing.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Players have been led astray regarding changing to portrait for Candy Crush Saga. At the beginning of this topic, players were led to believe that landscape would return, now no chance. The figure of 31 out of approximate 300 players are happy with portrait says many are unhappy with the change. I stopped playing Candy Crush Saga since this change and have no intention of returning until I can play in landscape. Clearly King are not listening to their players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?