Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I send lives to friends without a request? This was a great feature - it helped build a group of players we who supported each other.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @stToeMass🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I completely agree with you that "send lives" was a very useful tool to send lives to our friends!
Candy Studio keeps making changes to test certain features and/or bring in different features! I do not know the reason behind removing "Send Lives" tab, but, I would suggest you to leave your feedback in --> THIS Thread <-- (click on the green lettered link to open the discussion)!
If you have any further questions or comments, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info Here